Milwaukee Shockwave 50mm PZ2 Screwdriver Bit
The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Bits are specially designed for use with Impact Drivers, but also deliver a full system solution for all drilling and fastening needs. SHOCKZONE Geometry reduces stress at the tip resulting in fewer tip breakages. The combination of the SHOCKZONE design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with a spring-like action. The compression forged tip provides the best screw head fit, reducing cam out and stripping, resulting in an increased lifetime. Made from custom-engineered steel, makes the bits more resistant to shock from impacting. This is the recommended driver bit by Tough Decking when fitting decking fixing clips. At 50mm in length and being of a smaller diameter, it allows you to reach and fasten the fixing screws in place between the boards, without fear of damaging boards by using shorter standard driver bits.
- Designed for use with Impact Drivers the Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy-duty impact applications but also delivers a full system solution for all the user’s drilling and fastening needs
- Shock Zone Geometry – Designed to Flex
- Shock Zone reduces stress at the tip resulting in fewer tip breakages. The combination of the Shock Zone design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with spring-like action
- Compression forged tip provides the best fit with screw head, reducing cam out and stripping, resulting in outstanding lifetime
- Custom engineered steel – Milwaukee custom metal formula makes the Shockwave bits more resistant to shock from impacting
- Laser hardening at the tip creates an outer protective shield for improved wear resistance
Composite Decking Accessories & Other Options
Why not take a look at our Corner L-Profile Trims and Composite Fascia Boards and Step Nose Boards. Match them to your decking colour or mix it up, with a different colour for your decking. There are some fantastic examples of mixed decking out there and the possibilities are endless. Also available are our Stainless Steel & Plastic T-Piece clips & Starter Clips will be concealed from view and will not break or decay.