Tough Decking Delivery
At Tough Decking we offer a 48hr Palletised delivery service. We personally pack each pallet and dispatch it from our depot. Any orders under five boards or not large enough for palatalized service will be sent via a courier on a next working day service. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call on any requirements you may have.
Your delivery costs are all calculated at the checkout process using your postcode.
At the checkout you will be prompted to select a date. Which we will try our very best to uphold.
Collection: Items can be collected upon request, and the delivery charge taken off the bill. Collections can be made from depot’s in either Torquay or Totnes (Devon). All we ask is that you please arrange this 24-48 hours in advance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The delivery terms and conditions are listed below:
1. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed as such by us in writing. We may deliver the Goods in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice.
2. If we fail to deliver the Goods for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, and we are accordingly liable to you, our liability shall be limited to our delivery charge.
3. It is the Customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access restrictions for deliveries, failure to do so may result in the delivery being postponed and a redelivery charge being incurred.
4. You shall be responsible for the safe unloading and storage of the Goods and we shall not be liable for any damage that occurs in the course of unloading. A maximum period of one hour is allowed for the purpose of unloading each vehicle (unless we otherwise agree in writing) and if the unloading period for any reason extends beyond one hour you will be charged on a time and cost basis at our current rates; and
5. It is the Customers responsibility to arrange safe offloading of the goods. Where mechanical offload is unavailable or unsuitable, appropriate assistance must be provided by the Buyer to assist with a manual offload. All operatives must be equipped with suitable protective clothing, gloves, boots etc. Roof sheeting can be both sharp and heavy. Weather conditions should also be taken into account by the Customer when unloading.
6. If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond your reasonable control or by reason of our fault) then, a re-delivery charge will be required in order to get the goods resent to you.
7. Upon the day of delivery the driver will try and contact you prior but this cannot be guaranteed and must not be relied upon as the recipient is responsible for ensuring someone is available to accept and receive the goods.
8. A signature will be required upon delivery and we would kindly ask that someone is available at the delivery address to avoid missing the driver as this would incur a re-delivery charge based on your post code. We will have to charge the re-delivery cost in order for the second attempt to be made.
9. Upon the second attempt of delivery if nobody is able to accept the consignment then the goods will be returned to sender and the return delivery charge being incurred.
10. A different delivery date may need to be arranged around bank holidays and public holidays. This will be arranged with your self with plenty of warning and avoided where possible.
Please notify us IMMEDIATELY if there are any issues relating to the terms above as once the consignment has been dispatched we are unable to amend or reschedule delivery without possibly incurring additional costs.